Medical Doctors • Registered Nurses Licensed Practical Nurses • Certified Nurses Assistants • Personal Care Aides CNA Training Instructors CPR/First Aid CertificationAides
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nurses Assistants
- Personal Care Aides
- CNA Training Instructors
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- NCLEX/CGFNS Review Staff
- RN or LPN: A graduate of an accredited school Of Nursing and currently licensed in the State of Georgia. Must be proficient in skilled nursing.
- Personal Care Aides/Certified Nursing Assistants must have high school education or equivalent, must be on Georgia State Registry with no criminal background.
- Companion/Sitters must have the ability to read, write and follow instructions and completion of training or pass competency assessment, as appropriate, for understanding needs of population served.
- CNA Instructors: A Registered Nurse or a Licensed practical Nurse, who completed the Nurse Aide Training Program (NATP) given by the Georgia Department of Community Health Division Of Medical Assistance.