Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. Home Care is now hiring care professionals from all over the cities and counties of Georgia.
Sanzie Healthcare services,Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
To apply, please complete the online application form on this page. Applicants who are shortlisted for potential hiring will be called in for interviews which will be conducted at our main office. Those who are scheduled for interviews must come in business casual attire.
- CPR/First Aid certified (Required)
- Certificate showing Negative for TB (Required)
- Valid driver’s license
- Photo copy of Security Card
- Current proof of auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Agree to random drug testing
- Certification/license in the practice of Nursing (RN, LPN OR CNA)
- HHA Competency test (If applicable)
- Pass national background check
- Possible Federal fingerprinting requirement
- Current Physical