Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. Home Care also provides Notary Public Services.
According to the Georgia Superior Court Clerks’ Cooperative Authority (gsccca.org) Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. Home Care have the authority within the State of Georgia to:
- Witness or attest signature or execution of deeds and other written instruments;
- Take acknowledgments;
- Administer oaths and affirmations in all matters incidental to their duties as commercial officers and all other oaths and affirmations which are not by law required to be administered by a particular officer;
- Witness affidavits upon oath or affirmation;
- Take verifications upon oath or affirmation;
- Make certified copies, provided that the document presented for copying is an original document and is neither a public record nor a publicly recorded document, certified copies of which are available from an official source other than a notary; and provided that the document was photocopied under supervision of the notary; and
- Perform such other acts as notaries are authorized to perform by the laws of the State of Georgia.
Bring all your documents needed to be notarized, and Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. Home Care will have it notarize for you.
"Attesting" and "attestation" are synonymous and mean the notarial act of witnessing or attesting a signature or execution of a deed or other written instrument, where such notarial act does not involve the taking of an acknowledgment, the administering of an oath or affirmation, the taking of a verification, or the certification of a copy.
"Notarial certificate" means the notary's documentation of a notarial act.