“To provide affordable quality in home health care services to clients and their families, while maintaining a productive environment that surrounds quality communication, care, and family and client involvement.”
“Caring is Our Passion”
Introduction –Goals/Philosophy and Statement of Purpose
- To provide services that is effective in developing, improving and maintaining independence so that our individuals can live an active, safe and meaningful way of life.
- To ensure customer and employee satisfaction
- Service design and implementation encourage and build on existing social networks and natural sources of support and result in increased interdependence, contribution and inclusion in community life.
- To protect the clients and the care givers
- To be a significant and respected business in each community
- To be a good company that always aspires to be the greatest
- To continuously value employees and treat them as members of the team
These policies and procedures are intended for all team members. The purpose of this is to streamline the operations and convey the vital points in case procedures ensuring that the entire team is in concert with the mission and goals.
This manual describes the background of Sanzie Healthcare Services along with the mission, goals and organizational structure. It also presents the company flow of activity, case handling, state and federal regulations compliance, quality assurance program, employment philosophy, employment policy, employee requirements, conflict of interest, confidentiality agreement, job description, procedures, time card and time sheets, progress notes, company personnel, office address and contacts.
This manual serves as a guideline and does not restrict other reasonable marketing strategies or systems, which may be helpful in carrying out the daily operations of Sanzie Healthcare Services provided that it is within the scope of the business nature.
The governing body of Sanzie Healthcare Services reserves the right to amend and alter this manual without prior notice. It also guarantees that it is and will remain in compliance with all State and Federal Laws and Regulations.